Spraying a Drainage Ditch – You Will Need a Permit for That

The Illinois EPA issued the General NPDES Permit for Pesticide Point Source Discharges went into effect on October 31. The landonwer OR the entity hiring applicator (i.e. drainage district) OR Applicator must apply for a Pesticide Permit, complete necessary paperwork, and pay applicable fees.  EPA Info

Written by

No Comments Yet.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.